How to lodge an Appeal regarding certification decisions
- The appeals are to be addressed to the Chairman i2P2M
- Appeals are submitted to i2P2M in writing within 90 working days of the i2P2M decision against which the appeals is made.
- Appeals request should be sent in the prescribed format (Form- F8-1) along with the relevant supporting evidence. Form can be down loaded from i2P2M site.
- The supporting evidence shall be in a separate sealed envelope in a tamperproof manner.
- Operations & Development team shall review the appeal and the application for compliance with the requirements of the appeals process.
- When a decision on suspension has been made against a Certified Person against which an appeal is made, the decision shall be put on hold till the Appeal process is completed and a final decision is rendered.
- Nominated Appeal’s officer shall acknowledge the receipt of appeal.
- A record pertaining to all appeals including important details like date of receipt, name and address of the person who has made complaint, details of appeals and outcome of appeals shall be maintained in the ‘Appeals File’.
- An independent Appeals Committee will be formed to go in to the merit of the appeal.
- Appeals shall seek clarifications/ documents as appropriate. Appeals committee may call appellant for personal hearing.
- All decisions shall be taken in impartial manner without any discriminatory action against the appellant.
- Decision of the Appeal’s Committee will be communicated to appellant.
How to lodge Complaints and subsequent handling
- All complaints, get acknowledge and given a unique number.
- The complaint will get investigated and the proposed resolution if it meets the corporate guidelines will be is taken objectively without any prejudice.
- The proposed action/resolution is communicated to the person or his sponsoring company who initiated the complaint.
- Clarity ,impartiality and objectivity will govern the final resolution decision
Applicants and Candidates Rights & Responsibility
- Applicant has the right to download/access the Certification Details from i2P2M site free of cost and is free to call up for getting any clarification or get the relevant documents mailed to him/her.
- Applicant has right to reapply with required credentials if his/her application is rejected.
- Applicants have right to equal & fair treatment without bias of any kind.
- Candidate has right to be informed about the Certification Criteria, examination methodology, Passing marks etc. before paying the fee.
- Candidate has right to opt out of a planned examination in case of emergency or if examination hall logistics does not suite him/her and appear at appropriate time/place against the paid fee.
- Applicant/Candidate has right to be fully informed about the result and status of application for certification or recertification in a timely manner.
- Candidate has right to appeal or complaint against any decision in the Certification Process where he/she feels the stated process has not been complied with fairly & impartially.
- Special Ability applicants have right to forward their request for same and has right to know i2P2M’s response before proceeding with the certification process.
- Applicant is responsible to furnish required details in application sincerely and produce authentic documents to comply with eligibility criteria.
- Go through the process of certification examination without using and mal practices.
- Strictly adhere to the Code of Professional Ethics signed and inform i2P2M immediately if there is a breach.
- The recertification requirement of CPD should he strictly adhered.
- If certified person wants to leave Project Management field, he/she should intimate i2P2M.
- Apply for recertification within the given time window after completion of 5 years period.
Code of Ethics & Professional Conduct UndertakingI hereby undertake that :
- I will undertake all our tasks and activities in a truthful & responsible manner.
- I will abide by the law of land and will follow all the expected compliance norms.
- I will endeavour to work to the best interest of all stakeholders and will refrain from engaging in any activities which may lead to conflict of interest.
- I will be transparent to disclose to my seniors any transactions or relationship that may lead to conflict of interest or are not in interest of our organization.
- I will not adopt unfair means & practices for personal or official gains.
- I will maintain confidentiality of information & documents, digital or physical & will make all efforts to keep the information safe & secure, physically & digitally.
- All information which I am expected to share with the stakeholders will be made accurately and will be time reported in the best interest of business.
- I will undertake jobs which are in line with our knowledge, competence & experience.
- I will be fair in all our dealings with internal and external stakeholders without prejudice & in all fairness.
- I will not discriminate on the basis of gender, religion, age or any other creed or colour or social or political preferences.
- To comply with the relevant provisions of the certification scheme.
- To maintain confidentiality about the question paper, not use any fraudulent means during certification examination.
- To make claims regarding certification only with respect to the scope for which certification has been granted & not to use the certification in such a manner as to bring i2P2M into disrepute, and not to make any statement regarding the certification which i2P2M considers misleading or unauthorized.
- To inform i2P2M in case of any breach of this code of ethics & professional conduct, at the earliest opportunity.
- To discontinue the use of all claims to certification that contain any reference to the i2P2M or certification upon suspension or withdrawal of certification, and to return any certificates issued by the i2P2M.
- Not to use the certificate in a misleading manner.