Certificate in Project Management Exam Process
i2P2M does not carry out training in project management which leads to Certificate In Project Management. Project management training related to the syllabus of certificate in project management based on Totality of Project Management is done by other training institutions.
i2P2M organises the international/ executive education program by hiring individuals or other training organisations.
Today, there are 16,000+ Certificate in Project Management credential holders in 500+ India's leading Public and Private sector companies as well as Central and State Government. Persons across 20 countries have also acquired the leading, top-rated Certificate in Project Management credential.
Formal Training Mandatory: Before being eligible to appear in the Certificate in Project Management exam it is mandatory for candidates to first undergo formal training to the tune of 20 hours in the Totality of Project Management Body of Knowledge as being the curriculum for the Certificate in Project Management exam.
The Certificate in Project Management examination is a very robust 2.5 hour, objective, and multiple choice exam with negative marking. The exam paper has three types of questions and is sub divided into 4 sections. All the sections have to be independently cleared. The examination can be done as a paper and pencil exam or as an online exam.Certificate in Project Management Exam details are :
- Total Time: 2.5 Hours
- Total Questions: 150 multiple choice questions in 4 sections
- Total Marks: 200
- Passing Score: Overall 60% across the 4 sections ; 50% marks are Must in each section
- There is Negative marking - 25% of the allotted marks for the question will be deducted for every wrong answer
There are 3 types of questions in the CIPM exam:
- Type 1 Questions: Has 1 answer to be selected from 4 options. This carries 1 mark
- Type 2 Questions: Has 1 answer to be selected from 5 options. This carries 2 marks
- Type 3 Questions: Has 1 answer to be selected from 4 options. This requires calculations and carries 5 marks.