We recommend the Certificate In Project Management credential for Graduates and Post Graduates
Some of the companies are:
Why Certificate In Project Management (CIPM)?
Managing change is becoming increasingly complex due to rapid technological advances and instant seamless exchange of information globally. Goals and strategies can be successfully achieved through projects. Past experience must be tempered with the future to manage changes pro-actively. We must take decisions consciously considering uncertainties. The challenge in managing projects lies in accelerating the 'rate of reduction of uncertainties'.
CIPM covers Eight Project Life Cycle Phases (PLC)
36 Knowledge Areas with 117 Concepts across Hard and Soft skills
Globally accepted comprehensive syllabus with an extremely robust certification process
There are eight Project Life Cycle (PLC) phases - Conceptualize, Plan, Organize, Implement, Control, Integrate, Deliver and Closeout and Knowledge Leverage. Each phase has been depicted using different colors of varying intensity showing the intensity of the work during that phase.
Some of the 37 Knowledge Areas covered are: • Stakeholder Management • Business Case • Success Criteria • Project Management Plan • Scope Definition • Time Management • Cost & Finance • Roles & Responsibilities • Risk Management • Procurement • Quality • Information Management & Reporting • Contract Administration • Communication • Organization Structures • Leadership • Motivation • Conflict Resolution • Team Performance • Negotiation • Change Management • Problem Solving • Health, Safety and Environment • CSR • Closeout • Post Project Evaluation
CIPM Certification Process
The CIPM examination is administered by i2P2M which is deeply involved in providing all round world class education and development in project management to meet the challenges and complexities at the work place. Today, there are 16,000+ CIPM credential holders in India from leading companies.
The CIPM examination is of 2.5 hour duration and contains four types of questions. Details are given below:
- Total Time: 2.5 Hours
- Total Questions: 150 multiple choice questions in 4 sections
- Total Marks: 200
- Passing Score: Overall 60% ; 50% marks Must in each section
- There is Negative marking - 25% of the allotted marks for the question will be deducted for every wrong answer
There are 4 types of questions in the CIPM exam:
- Type 1 Questions: Has 1 answer to be selected from 4 options. This carries 1 mark
- Type 2 Questions: Has 1 answer to be selected from 5 options. This carries 2 marks
- Type 3 Questions: Has 1 answer to be selected from 4 options. This carries 4 marks and are scenario based questions.
- Type 4 Questions: Has 1 answer to be selected from 4 options. This requires calculations and carries 5 marks.