CIPM Certification Process
The CIPM examination is administered by I2P2M which is deeply involved in providing all round world class education and development in project management to meet the challenges and complexities at the work place. Today, there are 15000+ CIPM credential holders in India from leading companies.
The CIPM examination is of 2.5 hour duration and contains three types of questions. Details are given below:
- Total Time: 2.5 Hours
- Total Questions: 150 multiple choice questions in 4 sections
- Total Marks: 200
- Passing Score: Overall 60% ; 50% marks Must in each section
- There is Negative marking - 25% of the allotted marks for the question will be deducted for every wrong answer
There are 3 types of questions in the CIPM exam:
- Type 1 Questions: Has 1 answer to be selected from 4 options. This carries 1 mark
- Type 2 Questions: Has 1 answer to be selected from 5 options. This carries 2 marks
- Type 3 Questions: Has 1 answer to be selected from 4 options. This requires calculations and carries 5 marks.